Wednesday 9 March 2011

Wes Clark the lying snake that murdered my dad



Feel totally free to join the discussion. If I want to discuss things all by myself......
I have other ways to get that done.

If anyone has a question about this, just ask

Still wondering why I might be a little aggressive every now and then............???

Oh by the way in case anyone wonders when I last saw "Wes the snake ShitClark" 

In august of 2010 and before that on Friday the 5th of march 2010 in Amsterdam
at La Place together with a CIA buddy of his. Both claimed to be there because
"they" had decided to repair me..................

For all I know, repair could be CIA jargon for we decided to terminate you.........

Nice to know that the US Government is arrogant and stupid enough to believe
that sending 2 guys who both particpated in torturing my dad would
lead to me getting repaired........... by the joy of seeing them again.

Thanks a lot guys. That is very helpfull it almost got me repaired......